Choose how to get and interact with “News that really hits home!”
Give us a shout out.
We’d love to hear from you.
But be succinct, concise so we can help you quickly.
Send queries to email@example.com.
1. Google us – In the “Find” box above. Find other “Find” boxes on virtually ever page throughout our website.
2. Register | Log In-Out – You must be a registered online subscriber and logged in to add comments to stories. You can register by clicking the “logged in” link at the end of each story or register here, now. You need not register if you don’t want to leave comments.
3. Subscribe – Get DeadlineNews.Com delivered to your browser or rss feed app by clicking on the Subscribe by RSS link. Get DeadlineNews.Com delivered to your email box by clicking on the Subscribe by Email link. Both links are in the upper right most corner of every page. You can also get rss feeds of individual categories and subcategories. Look for rss feed links on every story page, directly to the right of each story.
4. Stalk Us – Hover your mouse over the Connect menu at the top of each page to reach all our social networking points through the drop-down Connect sub-menus. Social networking points are also listed to the right and at the bottom of every story. We are also working on our DeadlineNews.Com YouTube site. Stay tuned!
5. Old School – Bookmark us or just drop by our website anytime. It’s always Open House.
Zero Spam Tolerance
DeadlineNews.Com is a professional news media outlet. Journalism, editorial content, writing and reporting the news – online and off – is our business.
We are not a real estate company or a real estate consumer.
Look under the upper-tier drop down “ABOUT” menu to learn what we do, understand our mission and meet our staff before you contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to pitch news stories.
Spam (unsolicited commercial email) direct from the real estate industry and supporting firms has reached such an insane level, we’ve instituted a zero tolerance policy on our social networking sites. We immediately sever social networking ties with spammers because spam is contrary to our networking goals.
We network to report the news, seek story ideas and job opportunities specific to the news beats we cover – residential real estate, consumer issues, personal finance and offbeat bits.
Thanks for connecting.